Saturday, September 09, 2006

Here We Go Again


Why howdy-doo everybody. This is my new blog ...Just for all my loyal friends who have expressed their profound sadness at my MySpace departure...uh hum. Seriously, I do appreciate the fact that so many of you actually read the darn thing and I do hope that it's not too much trouble to just bookmark this page and check in occasionally...Just to keep in touch. So if you are interested, this is where I'll be!

Here's what's going on...

Soccer and lots of it. The EPL season is back and in full swing. Let's not talk about my fantasy football team tho...It sucks ass.

Cooler temps means hiking! The picture above was taken on a hike last weekend. I'm about to go on a hike with my neighbor in a few minutes, once it cools off a little bit. Maybe I'll get some cool pictures to share!

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

TDG said...

Ah, I think I'll pass on DeWitt for now...but you should seriously consider coming to NWA for a Razorback game or something! E-mail me and let me know what's up!