Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween Revisited

On my list of dream jobs, costume designer is right up there with travel writer and sommelier. Like a big girl version of playing Barbies(uh, or maybe it was just me who chose to make all Barbie's clothes from the remains of cut-offs and my grandmother's old nylon nightgowns). So, Halloween is usually my kind of thing. This year, my creative juices were NOT flowing. I was feeling pretty lazy. So, I had a glass of wine, got a couple of white T-shirts, slung a bunch of paint on 'em and after a gawdawful mess, some of the neighbors joining me with their own white T-shirts and considerable drying time...viola...Possum and I were Jackson Pollock paintings for Halloween! I was Convergence and Possum was Circumcision, just in case you were wondering.








That's a close up(and blurred) shot of my T-shirt. So, today I'm messing around on this here internets and I see this.





$140 million. I must not have slung it the right way.

No comments: