Monday, November 27, 2006

Bitchgiving

So, I did the Thanksgiving thing with my family. I was grateful. I counted my many blessings. Yadda, yadda. Now, here's some stuff I'm hatin'.

I detest that my four day weekend is over and now it's Monday.

I detest that I have been busy and not keeping up with this here blog the way that I would like.

I detest that I now must begin Christmas shopping.

I detest that none of the pictures Possum and I took at Lights of the Ozarks turned out worth a damn. Here's a good one I didn't take.

I detest that my grandmother just found out she has lung cancer and we don't know what should/could be done about it, yet.

I detest that the Razorbacks lost to LSU. Oh Hogs, why must you break my heart so?

I detest that I didn't get to see one of my bestest friends in the whole world on her birthday. Hope you had a good one, M. I promise to make it up to ya real soon.

It's not Cyber Monday...It's Bitchgiving.

No comments: