Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hey, yeah! I have a blog!

Busy, busy, busy with not much interesting to share...unless, you want to hear about work and payin' the bills, etc.

There are lots of exciting fall soirees in the works though. Here's what I have to look forward to in the next couple of weeks:

A trip to South East Arkansas to visit family and friends.

One of my bestest friend's annual Halloween Party. This is the 2nd year, so maybe it's presumptuous of me to call it annual just yet. She should feel free to shoo my drunk, costumed ass off her front porch this time next year.

Possum and I are going to see Marie Antoinette this weekend! If I don't continue to be so lame, maybe I'll even post a review!

Pedicures with my girls!

Dr. Performance's 3rd Annual Cocktail Party and Shindig.

Aren't I just the social butterfly?

No comments: