Sunday, November 04, 2007

Food, Critters, and More!

Or, A Few Reasons This Weekend Rocked

  • Possum
  • Lake House
  • Deck Overlooking Lake at Said Lake House
  • An Extra Hour
  • Fried Catfish and BBQ Chicken
  • Gas Fireplace
  • Arsenal V Manchester United and Egg Sandwiches
  • Dogs That Lay In the Middle of the Road
  • Deer That Stand In the Middle of the Road
  • Mr. Smith
  • Ladybug Swarms
  • Drunken Conversation In Which I Try To Convince Possum He Has To Die Before I Do, Because "Women Just Deal With Those Things Better" and I Don't Want Him To Endure the Agony of Having To Live Without Me.
  • Vodka and Lemonaid
  • The Razorbacks Win
  • King-Size Bed
  • Fat Friendly Roadrunner
  • Remembering Life Is Good






2 comments:

weenie said...

Nice blog, TDG! I'm not sure I'd put the link to mine on my MyFC profile, although it may end up getting a few more hits than usual! :-)

TDG said...

Ha. Maybe now I'll have readers!