Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Favorite Things 2006

OK, here goes, this is my attempt at compiling a list of all(some of) my favorite things from 2006. If I was Oprah I would give you all one of each :-)

(Standard end-of-the-year-list caveat applies; items may pre-date 01/01/06, but this is the year that I became obsessed with them.)

CDs that I played WAY too much: Dog Problems by The Format, The Life Pursuit by Belle & Sebastian

Books I enjoyed: Peyton Amberg by Tama Janowitz, A Very Long Engagement by Sebastien Japrisot , Don't Tell Me the Truth About Love by Dan Rhodes, Assassination Vacation by Sarah Vowell

DVDs: The Secretary, Trois Coleurs, Footballers Wives

LMAO: Karl Pilkington, (you really should listen to these free pocasts, they usually charge for this nonsense!)

Food Finds: Emelia's Kitchen, Monte Ne

Pamper Me: Apparently, The Secret To Supermodel Skin IS NOT cigarettes and heroin(this stuff is AWESOME!), Chandelier earrings from the $1 jewelry store.

Getaway: To Pasadena, CA with Possum.

The Special One: Jose Mourinho











Soccer Moments: Macclesfield v Walsall, My boy scoring his very first goal, yay!, The entire World Cup, oh and I think Zizou may have headbutted someone or something.

That's all for now. Feel free to remind me of something that I prattled on and on about sometime during the last year. 2006 really ain't been all that bad!



No comments: