Thursday, May 24, 2007

What I did on my trip to Chicago.




Long time no see, internets! I have just now recovered enough to even mention my trip to Chicago last weekend. So here's the high points and the low down.

The Lincoln Park Zoo


Chicago-style deep dish pizza

Visiting with Possum's sister

Watching The FA Cup at The Globe Pub. Having at least five Stellas before noon.

The uber-touristy boat tour of the Chicago river and it's architectural landmark's. This first picture is a picture of me and Possum disembarking.

Eating way too much and drinking a pitcher of sangria at Cafe Iberico & Tapas Bar.

"Shear Madness" at The Chicago Theatre Downstairs. Especially when Tony threw candy at Possum and told him "no whispering!".

Chipotle burritos with a side of Possum's disdain for Chicago, Chicagoans and everything they stand for.

Gasey and Tammy and the joy of flying Southwest. Southwest is to airlines as Bonanza is to restaurants.

Good times, but glad to be home. Here's a picture of the fried catfish I made tonight!


No comments: